honors & awards
- Selected for inclusion in the 2008-2013 editions of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business as a Leading Individual in the area of Labor & Employment in the state of Iowa. Jill has drawn the following published commentary from the editors of Chambers USA (Source: 2009-2013 editions of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, © 2009-2013 Chambers & Partners, reproduced with permission from Chambers & Partners):
- 2009: “Jill Jensen-Welch brings her experience in the human resources sector to bear on all of her employment work.”
- 2010: “Interviewees praise Jill Jensen-Welch’s ‘willingness to help, accessibility and responsiveness’ on labor and employment issues.”
- 2011: “Jill Jensen-Welch is praised for her common-sense approach to employment law, helped by her having been a human resources executive before becoming an attorney. Clients say: ‘She is knowledgeable, quick to identify the issues and really looks out for the client’s interests.’”
- 2012: “Jill Jensen-Welch is a strong choice of counsel for her substantial insight in the field. Sources praise her as ‘very direct and straightforward – doesn’t beat around the bush.’ She recently acted as lead counsel for a consultancy firm in alleged breach of employment and wage litigation.”
- 2013: “Jill Jensen-Welch is praised for her “solid, uncompromised judgment and decision making,” and for her ability to relate to and work with clients in various roles. She works with a diverse range of clients on employment law and civil litigation.”
- Selected for inclusion in the 2013 edition of The Best Lawyers of America in the area of Litigation-Labor & Employment for the state of Iowa.