- Carriers Insurance Company in Liquidation v. Bowman Transportation, Inc. __ N.W.2d __ (Iowa Ct. App. 1994). Denial of claim in liquidation and interpretation of a release.
- Garvis v. Scholten 492 N.W.2d 402 (Iowa 1992). Hospital and its medical records department head immune from liability when providing medical information to Iowa Department of Human Services as part of child abuse investigation.
- Hager v. Doubletree 440 N.W.2d 603 (Iowa 1989) cert. den. 110 S.Ct. 325. Nonresidents challenged personal jurisdiction of Iowa court.
- White v. Citizens National Bank of Boone 262 N.W.2d 812 (Iowa 1978). Failure to supplement answers to interrogatories by plaintiff’s expert precluded testimony as to increased damages.
- Redmond v. Carter 247 N.W.2d 268 (Iowa 1977). Constitutional challenge to appointment of district court judges to new Iowa Court of Appeals.