honors & awards
- Selected for inclusion in the 2009-2013 editions of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business as a “Leading Individual” in the area of General Commercial Litigation in the state of Iowa. Mollie has drawn the following published commentary from the editors of Chambers USA (Source: 2009-2013 editions of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, © 2009-2013 Chambers & Partners, reproduced with permission from Chambers & Partners):
- 2009: “Mollie Pawlosky is one of the firm’s leading full-time litigation lawyers. She has a busy practice acting for banks and financial institutions, and also handles some foreclosure-related litigation.”
- 2010: “Clients appreciate Mollie Pawlosky’s big-firm experience from her time practicing at a national law firm in Chicago and highlight her ‘diligent work ethic and superb accessibility.’”
- 2011: “Mollie Pawlosky is an experienced commercial litigator with a practice that takes in securities, construction and creditors’ rights. ‘She’s very knowledgeable of the law, both in Iowa and beyond, and is great to providing spot-on, candid advice.’”
- 2012: “Mollie Pawlosky provides ‘very thorough and knowledgeable’ counsel on issues ranging from securities to construction.”
- 2013: “Mollie Pawlosky covers a broad range of litigation, including insurance, construction and contract disputes, and also has an active appellate practice. ‘I couldn’t ask for a better partner,’ said one client, adding: ‘She’s done an outstanding job.’ “
- Selected as one of the Des Moines Business Record’s Forty Under 40 honorees for 2010.