Litigation & trial law rankings & honors
U.S. News & World Report
- Dickinson, Mackaman, Tyler & Hagen, P.C. received a Tier 1 ranking in U.S. News & World Report’s 2011/2012 Best Law Firms rankings in the areas of Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law-Des Moines, Iowa. The firm also received Tier 2 ranking in U.S. News & World Report’s 2011/2012 Best Law Firms rankings in the areas of Appellate Practice-Des Moines, Iowa; Commercial Litigation-Des Moines, Iowa; Labor & Employment Litigation-Des Moines, Iowa; and Real Estate Litigation-Des Moines, Iowa.
- Dickinson’s Litigation Group earned a “Band 3” ranking in General Commercial Litigation-Iowa and drew the following published commentary in the 2011 edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business (Source: 2011 edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, © 2011 Chambers & Partners, reproduced with permission from Chambers & Partners):
- The firm: This Des Moines firm has litigators with deep knowledge in numerous practice areas. Client praise the group’s ability to communicate in a language nonlawyers can easily understand. Sources say: “The group truly forms a partnership with the client – lawyers are always there to help, and genuinely look out for your best interests.”
- Dickinson attorneys Mollie Pawlosky and Dick Lyford have received individual honors from Chambers in the General Commercial Litigation area every year since 2009 and 2010, respectively.
- Dickinson attorney Dick Lyford has been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America in the area of Commerical Litigation every year since 2009.
- Dickinson attorney Jon Sullivan has been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America in the area of Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law every year since 2006.
- Dickinson attorney Joan Fletcher was selected for inclusion in the 2011 Super Lawyers list in the Litigation area for the state of Iowa.