Andrea E. Rastelli
As a member of the firm’s Business, Banking, Startup and Intellectual Property Law Groups, Andrea’s practice specializes in providing solutions for businesses and financial institutions, including issues related to cybersecurity, intellectual property, secured transactions, privacy and corporate governance.
Through her legal training as an intern at John Deere Financial, ACT, and as a 2018 Summer Associate at Dickinson Law, Andrea has gained collective experience on a variety of issues that impact banking, corporate, and non-profit clients.
She received her undergraduate degree in International Relations and Latin American Studies from Lafayette College in Easton, PA and her Juris Doctor degree from the University of Iowa College of Law. She is fluent in English and Spanish.
Education & Background
- J.D., University of Iowa School of Law, 2019
- B.A., Lafayette College, 2016 (International Relations)
Admitted to practice in the following states:
Memberships & Activities
- Polk County Women Attorneys
- Iowa State Bar Association
Articles & Presentations
- Author, Fintechs and the Bumpy Regulatory Landscape in Iowa, Iowa Banking Law blog, December 12, 2019.