Dickinson attorneys recognized by Chambers USA as among best in Iowa
Posted on 04/26/2019 at 11:49 AM by The Newsroom
Chambers USA has given the Dickinson Law Firm five high rankings for practice areas in Iowa. Dickinson was recognized for exceptional performance in: Real Estate, Corporate/M&A, Corporate/M&A: Banking & Finance, Labor & Employment, Litigation: General Commercial. Firms were ranked in a limited number of categories and were evaluated by Chambers researchers and through peer review. In addition, Chambers researchers interviewed firm clients regarding their experiences with individual attorneys and practice areas.
Thirteen Dickinson attorneys were also recognized as among the best in their practice areas in Iowa.
· Benjamin Bruner, Real Estate, special recognition as Up and Comer
· David Repp, Private Wealth Law
· Howard Hagen, Corporate/M&A: Banking and Finance
· Jeffrey Krausman, Labor & Employment
· Jill Jensen-Welch, Labor & Employment
· John Lande, Litigation: General Commercial
· Melissa Schilling, Labor & Employment
· Mollie Pawlosky, Litigation: General Commercial
· Paul Tyler, Real Estate
· Richard Malm, Corporate/M&A
· Russell Samson, Labor & Employment
· Thomas Hanson, Litigation: General Commercial
· William Serangeli, Litigation: General Commercial
Categories: Banking Law, Ben Bruner, Commercial Litigation, David Repp, Dickinson Law News, Employment & Labor Law, Howard Hagen, Jeff Krausman, Jill Jensen-Welch, John Lande, Melissa Schilling, Mollie Pawlosky, Paul Tyler, Real Estate & Land Use, Rick Malm, Russ Samson
Questions, Contact us today.
The material, whether written or oral (including videos) that is posted on the various blogs of Dickinson Law is not intended, nor should it be construed or relied upon, as legal advice. The opinions expressed in the various blog posting are those of the individual author, they may not reflect the opinions of the firm. Your use of the Dickinson Law blog postings does NOT create an attorney-client relationship between you and Dickinson, Mackaman, Tyler & Hagen, P.C. or any of its attorneys. If specific legal information is needed, please retain and consult with an attorney of your own selection.