On Demand: 2020 Banking Law Webinar Series
Posted on 09/16/2020 at 05:22 PM by The Newsroom
The year 2020 will forever be known as the year a pandemic swept the globe. Despite the crisis, the economy is starting to emerge in the wake of COVID-19 and community banks are bouncing back stronger than ever by adapting to today’s “new business normal”.
The Dickinson Law Banking Client Webinar Series first aired September 9th, 10th and 15th, and is now available On Demand. The three webinar sessions focus on the issues that community banks are facing due of the Coronavirus, and how Together, We Can Meet Your Challenges.
Hosted by our Banking Law Attorneys, the sessions include the following topics:
- Fintech: Providing Business-Winning Services in the Digital Space with Attorney Andrea Rastelli
- Dealing with Financial Powers of Attorney with Attorney David Wetsch
- Managing Your Workforce: Lessons Learned During the Pandemic with Attorney Melissa Schilling & Rachel Soderstrum
Click here to view. Audio starts at 8:14.
- The Rise of Bankruptcies/Shareholder Meetings in COVID-19 Times with Attorney Brad Kruse
- Responding to Garnishments with Attorney John Lande
Click here to view. Audio starts at 6:21.
- Rollback of the Volcker Rule and the Impact on Iowa with Attorney Emily McGovern
- Proposed Regulatory Safe Harbor for Pending LIBOR Transition with Attorney David Gonzales
- KEYNOTE PRESENTATION on the Banking Industry with Attorney Howard Hagen, Chair of the Dickinson Law Banking Group
Click here to view. Audio starts at 3:12.
Questions, Contact us today.
The material, whether written or oral (including videos) that is posted on the various blogs of Dickinson Law is not intended, nor should it be construed or relied upon, as legal advice. The opinions expressed in the various blog posting are those of the individual author, they may not reflect the opinions of the firm. Your use of the Dickinson Law blog postings does NOT create an attorney-client relationship between you and Dickinson, Mackaman, Tyler & Hagen, P.C. or any of its attorneys. If specific legal information is needed, please retain and consult with an attorney of your own selection.