Get Back in the Groove at Our Employment Law Virtual Seminar
Posted on 05/26/2021 at 03:13 PM by The Newsroom
We’re getting the Dickinson Employment & Labor Law band together on Thursday, November 4th for a FREE Virtual Seminar. We’ll help you get Back in the Groove after the pandemic. What was neglected (out of necessity) that now needs attention? What did you miss? Don’t worry, we’ll get you up to speed in record time.
Back by popular demand, our Employment Law Seminar will be virtual again this year. We’ll be streaming and recording live, via YouTube, so you won’t miss a beat.
We’ll cover the following familiar tunes, adding the latest modern twists:
- DE&I recruiting
- Properly handling issues for pregnant employees and applicants under existing and emerging law
- Heightened activity around restrictive covenants (e.g., non-competes) in our tight labor market
- Biden administration workplace immigration changes
- COVID hangover: remote working changes that stuck
- Documentation lesson from real-life examples
- Ban-the-Box update: Iowa Supreme Court decision on the Waterloo ordinance
- What the Wage and Hour Division has been up to since 1/21/21
Questions? Email Sarah Ruba, Dickinson Law's Director of Marketing & Business Development.
Categories: Employment & Labor Law
Questions, Contact us today.
The material, whether written or oral (including videos) that is posted on the various blogs of Dickinson Law is not intended, nor should it be construed or relied upon, as legal advice. The opinions expressed in the various blog posting are those of the individual author, they may not reflect the opinions of the firm. Your use of the Dickinson Law blog postings does NOT create an attorney-client relationship between you and Dickinson, Mackaman, Tyler & Hagen, P.C. or any of its attorneys. If specific legal information is needed, please retain and consult with an attorney of your own selection.