Moving On: Employment Law Seminar Agenda Announced
Posted on 04/13/2022 at 11:55 AM by The Newsroom
The attorneys at Dickinson Law are creating some great presentations that will "move" you to take action at the 2022 Employment Law Seminar on May 19th at the West48 Events Center.
A complete agenda has just been released:
- 9:00 am – 10:00 am Registration
- 10:00 am – 10:05 am Announcements
- 10:05 am – 10:30 am "Biden’s Wage & Hour Division: Taking the Next Steps," with Compliance Specialist Mike Staebell
- 10:30 am – 11:00 am "Reasonable Accommodations: Moving Forward," with Attorney Jill Jensen-Welch
- 11:00 am – 11:30 am "Legislative and Case Update: New Frontiers," with Attorneys Regan Conder and Sierra McConnell
- 11:30 am – Noon "Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation: Expanded Expertise," featuring Attorney Steve Daley, chair of the Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Practice at Bond, Schoeneck & King, PLLC
- Noon – 1:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm "FMLA/ADA/WC Case Study: Forging a Path Through the Maze," with Attorneys Jill Jensen-Welch, Melissa Schilling, Bryan O'Neill, and Compliance Specialist Mike Staebell
- 2:00 pm – 2:15 pm Break
- 2:15 pm – 2:45 pm "Handling Civil Rights Complaints & Preventing Litigation: Staying a Step Ahead," with Attorney Melissa Schilling
- 2:45 pm – 3:15 pm "Retaliation Resilience: Upgrading Your Knowledge to First Class," with Attorney Bryan O'Neill
- 3:15 pm – 3:30 pm "Open Q&A: Asking for Directions," with Dickinson Law Attorney Panel
Are You Registered?
If you are unable to register, please email us at email@example.com to be added to our waiting list.
Questions, Contact us today.
The material, whether written or oral (including videos) that is posted on the various blogs of Dickinson Law is not intended, nor should it be construed or relied upon, as legal advice. The opinions expressed in the various blog posting are those of the individual author, they may not reflect the opinions of the firm. Your use of the Dickinson Law blog postings does NOT create an attorney-client relationship between you and Dickinson, Mackaman, Tyler & Hagen, P.C. or any of its attorneys. If specific legal information is needed, please retain and consult with an attorney of your own selection.