Dickinson Law Honored as a “Best Law Firm” for 2024 by U.S. News – Best Lawyers
Posted on 11/02/2023 at 09:14 AM by The Newsroom
Dickinson, Mackaman, Tyler & Hagen, P.C. has been recognized in the 2024 edition of Best Law Firms®, ranked by Best Lawyers®, in 22 practice areas.
The list recognizes firms who exhibit professional excellence with consistently impressive ratings from their clients and peers. Ranked firms are presented in tiers on a national and/or metropolitan scale.
Achieving a tiered ranking in Best Law Firms® on a national or metropolitan scale signals a unique credibility within the industry. The transparent research process employs qualitative and quantitative data from peer and client reviews that is supported by proprietary algorithmic technology to produce a tiered system of industry-led rankings of the top 4% of the industry.
Dickinson, Mackaman, Tyler & Hagen, P.C. received the following rankings in the 2024 Best Law Firms®:
Regional Tier 1
- Banking and Finance Law
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Transactions / UCC Law
- Corporate Law
- Employment Law - Management
- Family Law
- Financial Services Regulation Law
- Labor Law - Management
- Land Use & Zoning Law
- Litigation - Labor & Employment
- Real Estate Law
- Trusts & Estates Law
Regional Tier 2
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Education Law
- Litigation - Land Use & Zoning
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Mortgage Banking Foreclosure Law
- Nonprofit / Charities Law
Regional Tier 3
- Tax Law
The announcement closely follows the U.S. News’ 2024 Best Lawyers in America® rankings, in which 20 attorneys of the firm were named to all three of its recognition lists, including:
Two attorneys selected as “Lawyer of the Year” in Des Moines:
Three attorneys selected for the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch list:
- Regan Conder: Family Law
- Sierra McConnell: Banking and Finance Law, Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, Corporate Governance and Compliance Law, and Privacy and Data Security Law
- Will Reasoner: Land Use and Zoning Law, Litigation - Real Estate, and Litigation - Trusts and Estates
Seventeen attorneys honored among The Best Lawyers in America 2024:
- Jeff Baxter: Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships) and Real Estate Law
- Ben Bruner: Banking and Finance Law, Commercial Transactions/UCC Law, Land Use and Zoning Law, Mortgage Banking Foreclosure Law, and Real Estate Law
- Ted Craig: Commercial Litigation
- Howard Hagen: Financial Services Regulation Law
- Tom Hanson: Bet-the-Company Litigation and Commercial Litigation
- Jill Jensen-Welch: Employment Law - Management and Litigation - Labor and Employment
- John Lande: Banking and Finance Law, Commercial Litigation, and Privacy and Data Security Law
- Ron Mountsier: Tax Law
- Mollie Pawlosky: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law and
- Commercial Litigation
- Amy Plummer: Banking and Finance Law, Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, and Corporate Law
- David Repp: Nonprofit/Charities Law, Tax Law, and Trusts and Estates
- Russ Samson: Employment Law – Management
- Melissa Schilling: Education Law, Employment Law - Management, and Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Bill Serangeli: Commercial Litigation, Litigation - Land Use and Zoning, Litigation - Real Estate, and Real Estate Law
- Bill Stiles: Commercial Transactions/UCC Law, Corporate Law, Land Use and Zoning Law, and Real Estate Law
- David Wetsch: Banking and Finance Law, Real Estate Law, and Trusts and Estates
- Mary Zambreno: Family Law
About Dickinson, Mackaman, Tyler & Hagen, P.C.
Experience You Need. Results You Want.
Dickinson, Mackaman, Tyler & Hagen, P.C. is a general practice law firm in Des Moines, Iowa. Our attorneys provide a full range of legal and business counseling services to a client base that includes large corporations, small businesses, governmental entities and not-for-profit organizations with interests in Iowa. From a $60-per-month rental office with one attorney more than 85 years ago, Dickinson Law has grown into a leading general practice firm that proudly serves clients in all of Iowa's 99 counties. We consider ourselves teammates in the interest of our clients' success. Ultimately, our goal is to provide legal services and counseling which enhance the reputation of both the client and the attorney involved.
About Best Law Firms®
Best Law Firms® is the most credible rankings of exceptional law firms, rooted in a rigorous, peer-to-peer, industry-driven evaluation. Achieving a tiered ranking in Best Law Firms signals a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise. Ranked ﬁrms, presented in three tiers, are recognized on a national and metro-based scale. The reputation earned over the past 14 years and a future-focused commitment to innovation provides legal professionals with an elevated stature, validation and confidence that comes from being part of, and working with, a Best Law Firms honored practice.
About Best Lawyers®
Best Lawyers® is the oldest and most respected peer-review research and accolades company in the legal profession. Best Lawyers compiles extensive recognitions by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which tens of thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate the work of their fellow legal professionals within their local market and specialty. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore, recognition by Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.
Categories: Dickinson Law News
Questions, Contact us today.
The material, whether written or oral (including videos) that is posted on the various blogs of Dickinson Law is not intended, nor should it be construed or relied upon, as legal advice. The opinions expressed in the various blog posting are those of the individual author, they may not reflect the opinions of the firm. Your use of the Dickinson Law blog postings does NOT create an attorney-client relationship between you and Dickinson, Mackaman, Tyler & Hagen, P.C. or any of its attorneys. If specific legal information is needed, please retain and consult with an attorney of your own selection.