Dickinson Law Recognized by Chambers USA 2020
Posted on 04/24/2020 at 03:34 PM by The Newsroom
Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, an annual legal guide identifying the top attorneys and law firms in the United States, has ranked 5 practice areas and 13 individual attorneys from Dickinson Law in its 2020 edition.
Firms were ranked in a limited number of categories and were evaluated by Chambers researchers through peer review and client interviews regarding their experiences with individual attorneys and practice areas.
During the Chambers USA interviews, sources described Dickinson’s attorneys as “well regarded,” “experienced and always available” and “the ideal choice for clients.” One source shared, “The team is very attentive to customers and clients, while being good value for money as well. Overall, it is a good firm to work with and I would absolutely recommend them.”
A client commented, “The experience of this team and the success rate is why we return to it."
Chambers ranked Dickinson for exceptional performance in the following practice areas:
Chambers ranked the following Dickinson attorneys; two were given special recognition for exceptional recommendations they received in their field:
- Benjamin Bruner, Real Estate
- Howard Hagen, Banking and Finance, special recognition as Star Individual
- Thomas Hanson, Litigation: General Commercial
- Jeffrey Krausman, Labor & Employment
- Jill Jensen-Welch, Labor & Employment
- John Lande, Litigation: General Commercial
- Richard Malm, Corporate/M&A
- Mollie Pawlosky, Litigation: General Commercial
- David Repp, Private Wealth Law
- Russell Samson, Labor & Employment
- Melissa Schilling, Labor & Employment
- William Serangeli, Litigation: General Commercial
- Paul Tyler, Real Estate, special recognition as Senior Statesperson
Categories: Commercial Litigation, Melissa Schilling, Mollie Pawlosky, Ben Bruner, Jill Jensen-Welch, Russ Samson, Rick Malm, Howard Hagen, Jeff Krausman, Paul Tyler, John Lande, David Repp, Dickinson Law News, Real Estate & Land Use, Employment & Labor Law, Banking Law
Questions, Contact us today.
The material, whether written or oral (including videos) that is posted on the various blogs of Dickinson Law is not intended, nor should it be construed or relied upon, as legal advice. The opinions expressed in the various blog posting are those of the individual author, they may not reflect the opinions of the firm. Your use of the Dickinson Law blog postings does NOT create an attorney-client relationship between you and Dickinson, Mackaman, Tyler & Hagen, P.C. or any of its attorneys. If specific legal information is needed, please retain and consult with an attorney of your own selection.