The Perfect Storm: Employment Law Seminar Agenda Announced
Posted on 04/12/2023 at 04:24 PM by The Newsroom
The attorneys of Dickinson Law’s Employment & Labor Group are creating some great presentations on how to weather the complex issues facing today's employers for the 2023 Employment Law Seminar. The seminar will be held on May 24th at the West48 Conference Center from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
A complete agenda has just been released:
- 8:00 – 9:00: Registration
- 9:00 – 9:30: Will Restrictive Covenants Survive the Storm? The Fate of Non-Competes and Other Restrictive Covenants with Attorneys Jill Jensen-Welch and Melissa Schilling
- 9:30 – 10:00: Emergency Preparedness: Investigating and Responding to Employee Crimes in the Workplace with Attorney Nicole Proesch
- 10:00 – 10:30: Watches and Warnings: Successful Succession Planning with Attorney Elissa Holman
- 10:30 – 10:45: Break & Networking
- 10:45 – 11:15: Bracing for Impact: A Wage and Hour Legal Update with Compliance Specialist Mike Staebell and Attorney Melissa Schilling
- 11:15 – 11:45: The Employment Law Forecast: 2023 Legal Updates Part 1 with Attorney Nicole Proesch
- 11:45 – 12:30: Lunch Break, Activities & Networking
- 12:30 – 1:30: The Eye of the Hurricane: FMLA, ADA & WFH Case Studies Panel
- 1:30 – 2:00: Finding Shelter in the Storm: How to Avoid Common Employer Mistakes in 2023 with Attorney Elissa Holman
- 2:00 – 2:15: The Umbrella of Attorney / Client Privilege with Attorney Melissa Schilling
- 2:15 – 2:30 Break & Networking
- 2:30 – 3:00: When Lightning Strikes: How to Handle Social Media & Surveillance with Attorney Jill Jensen-Welch
- 3:00 – 3:30: The Employment Law Forecast: 2023 Legal Updates Part 2 with Attorney Nicole Proesch
- 3:30 – 4:00: Stump the Chumps Q&A Panel
Are You Attending?
The event will be in person again this year and registration is currently full, however if you would like to be added to our short wait list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find more information on the seminar at: dickinsonlaw.com/storm.
Plans changed and can no longer attend?
Please email us at: email@example.com.
Questions, Contact us today.
The material, whether written or oral (including videos) that is posted on the various blogs of Dickinson Law is not intended, nor should it be construed or relied upon, as legal advice. The opinions expressed in the various blog posting are those of the individual author, they may not reflect the opinions of the firm. Your use of the Dickinson Law blog postings does NOT create an attorney-client relationship between you and Dickinson, Mackaman, Tyler & Hagen, P.C. or any of its attorneys. If specific legal information is needed, please retain and consult with an attorney of your own selection.