Register Today for the 2020 Employment Law Webinar Series
Posted on 08/13/2020 at 03:31 PM by The Newsroom
Join our Employment & Labor Law Group on October 27, 28 & 29 for a FREE Webinar Series as we Face the Future Together.
The Webinar is a new format for our annual seminar that allows everyone to stay safe during this global pandemic. Over two hours of content will be presented in multiple sessions on each of the three days of the series. We’ve built in an extra 15 minutes each day for switching between sessions and possible technology issues. Most sessions will include as much interactivity as we can muster in 30 minutes, with a few scheduled to go a bit longer or be a bit shorter.
Invest in your future! REGISTER NOW to attend one or all three days of this Webinar Series!
Tuesday, October 27 - 12:00 noon - 2:30 p.m.:
- Until the Sun Sets: FFCRA Leaves
- Down the Road & Back Again: WHD Updates
- Quick Hits I: It’s Written in the Stars
- Letting Go of the Past: Unemployment Insurance in a Pandemic
- Reading the THC Leaves: Drug Testing Update
Wednesday, October 28 - 12:00 noon - 2:30 p.m.:
- Ban the Box in Iowa: Does it Have a Bright Future?
- Racial Injustice in the Workplace: The Future Starts Today
- Quick Hits II: It’s Written in the Stars
- Managing the Workplace in a Pandemic: Anticipating Issues
- NLRB, COVID-19 & Employment Policies: The Winds of Change
Thursday, October 29 - 12:00 noon - 2:30 p.m.:
- Thinking Ahead: COVID-19 Litigation
- Quick Hits III: It’s Written in the Stars
- Reading Tarot Cards: Case Study in ADA, FMLA, EFMLA, EPSL, WC, and OSHA
- Gazing Into the Crystal Ball: Our Predictions for the Future Workplace
Questions? Please email Claire Warner.
Questions, Contact us today.
The material, whether written or oral (including videos) that is posted on the various blogs of Dickinson Law is not intended, nor should it be construed or relied upon, as legal advice. The opinions expressed in the various blog posting are those of the individual author, they may not reflect the opinions of the firm. Your use of the Dickinson Law blog postings does NOT create an attorney-client relationship between you and Dickinson, Mackaman, Tyler & Hagen, P.C. or any of its attorneys. If specific legal information is needed, please retain and consult with an attorney of your own selection.