Dickinson's banking litigation attorneys represent banks and financial institutions in connection with the enforcement and defense of their rights as lenders in a wide variety of contexts, including state, federal and bankruptcy courts. Our clientele includes not only individuals and institutions who lend in their own right, but indenture trustees dealing with complex issues involving the interpretation and enforcement of bond financing documentation.
- Chambers USA 2021 Recognizes Dickinson Lawyers and Practices
- Mark Your Calendar for the 2021 Banking Law Virtual Seminar
- On Demand: 2020 Banking Law Webinar Series
- Register for the 2020 Banking Law Webinar Series
- On-Demand Webinar for Lenders: COVID-19 – Dealing with Agricultural and Commercial Loans
- Interpretation of "Material Adverse Change" in the Era of COVID-19
- Our Advances are Senior Based on a Dragnet Clause, Right? Not So Fast