Dissolving a marriage is a painful and emotional process that can come with a variety of complex factors. We empathize with our clients dealing with the stress involved with divorce and will handle your case with the compassion and dedication it deserves. Dickinson Law Firm’s divorce attorneys will work with you to understand your specific circumstances and goals to help you reach the best possible results.
Our divorce lawyers are experts in Iowa divorce laws and are experienced in all the facets of divorce cases. We can provide legal assistance to meet your specific needs including:
- Protecting your assets in a divorce (including property division)
- Dispensing of debts after divorce
- Child custody and child support agreements
- Spousal support/alimony payments
- Execution of premarital agreements (prenups)
Your interests and goals are important to us. We understand that each case is unique, and our family law attorneys will work with you to discuss the best way for you to proceed. Dickinson's family law lawyers are recognized as leading Iowa practitioners and have substantial experience in handling complex issues, negotiating divorce settlements, and protecting your assets and children.
No matter what stage you’re at in the divorce process, our divorce attorneys are here to help. From discussing your options before filing divorce papers to divorce mediation to representation in divorce court, we will tirelessly pursue your best interests.
- It Could Cost You if You Don’t Have a Kevin Costner Prenup
- Iowa Supreme Court Limits the Scope of Transitional Spousal Support
- 23 in 2023: Dickinson Law Attorneys Honored by Best Lawyers®
- Transitional Spousal Support Could Help Dependent Spouses Adjust to Post-Divorce Life
- Finding Hidden Assets in a Divorce
- Infidelity in Divorce