Dissolving a marriage is a painful and emotional process and we empathize with our clients dealing with the distress involved with divorce. Dickinson's family law attorneys will work with you to achieve the best possible result in protecting your assets, dispensing of your debts after divorce, and - especially - providing for your children. Your interests and goals are important to us.
Dickinson's family law attorneys are recognized as leading practitioners in family law and have substantial experience in handling complex issues relating to property division, debt after divorce, alimony, spousal support, child support, and custody. Our lawyers are skilled at not only litigating contested matters but also effectively negotiating settlements.
- Bogart & Soderstrum Join Dickinson Law
- Different Definitions of "Son or Daughter" Under EFMLA & EPSL: Differences Not Addressed by the DOL
- Child Custody and Visitation in the Unchartered Territories of COVID-19
- On Demand Webinar: Mandated Emergency Leaves – Employers with Less Than 500 Employees
- COVID-19: Paycheck Protection Program – Forgivable Loans for Businesses under SBA 7(a) Program
- DOL Issues Posters & Other Materials Under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- COVID-19: Tax Filing Date & Payment Extension, Tax Credits for Paid Leave, and NEW Stimulus Payments
- COVID-19: Will Your Rescue Package Be Considered Income For Child Support?
- I am Laid Off Due to Covid-19: Do I Still Have a Child or Spousal Support Obligation?
- Even in Divorce, the Coronavirus is Everywhere
- What's Mine is Mine: Dividing Gifted Property in Iowa Divorces