Dissolving a marriage is a painful and emotional process and we empathize with our clients dealing with the distress involved with divorce. Dickinson's family law attorneys will work with you to achieve the best possible result in protecting your assets, dispensing of your debts after divorce, and - especially - providing for your children. Your interests and goals are important to us.
At Dickinson Family Law, our team has earned a reputation of being among the most trusted family law attorneys in Iowa. Our family law attorneys are recognized as leading practitioners in family law and have substantial experience in handling complex issues relating to property division, debt after a divorce, alimony, spousal support, child support, and custody. Our lawyers are skilled at not only litigating contested matters but also effectively negotiating settlements.
Please note: All information contained within the pages of this website is for general informational purposes only and should not be considered legal advice for any individual or organization. The best legal advice is given based on individual cases or situations and is unique to attorney-client relationships. You may be eligible for a free consultation. Contact us to learn more.
- New Family Law Commercial
- Finding Hidden Assets in a Divorce
- Infidelity in Divorce
- Family Law Feature: Get to Know... Mary Zambreno
- Family Law Feature: Get to Know... Regan Wilson
- Family Law Feature: Get to Know… Rachel Soderstrum
- Preparing for the Divorce: What Documents Do I Need?
- How to Strategize an Amicable Divorce
- Litigating COVID-19 Vaccines in the Family Law Context
- Bogart & Soderstrum Join Dickinson Law
- Different Definitions of "Son or Daughter" Under EFMLA & EPSL: Differences Not Addressed by the DOL
- Child Custody and Visitation in the Unchartered Territories of COVID-19
- On Demand Webinar: Mandated Emergency Leaves – Employers with Less Than 500 Employees
- COVID-19: Paycheck Protection Program – Forgivable Loans for Businesses under SBA 7(a) Program
- DOL Issues Posters & Other Materials Under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- COVID-19: Tax Filing Date & Payment Extension, Tax Credits for Paid Leave, and NEW Stimulus Payments
- COVID-19: Will Your Rescue Package Be Considered Income For Child Support?
- I am Laid Off Due to Covid-19: Do I Still Have a Child or Spousal Support Obligation?
- Even in Divorce, the Coronavirus is Everywhere
- What's Mine is Mine: Dividing Gifted Property in Iowa Divorces