Banks & Financial Institutions
The banking law attorneys at Dickinson, Mackaman, Tyler & Hagen, P.C. counsel more than 90 financial institutions doing business in Iowa. No other Iowa-based law firm has as many banking law attorneys providing legal services to the state’s community banks. The firm is a complete source of legal services for banks and other financial institutions, bankers, and bank directors on a wide range of general legal issues including loan documentation and collection, creditors’ rights, state and federal regulatory services, banking mergers and acquisitions, branch sales and purchases, corporate restructuring, employment counsel, buy-sell and shareholder agreements, redemptions, capital raising, securities law, succession and strategic planning, new products and services, intellectual property, legislative services, and litigation in state and federal court. We also strive to anticipate the future needs of Iowa’s financial institutions and take seriously our responsibility to stay on top of developments in the industry and communicate relevant information to our clients.
Dickinson’s Banking Law Group is led by Howard Hagen, who formerly served as general counsel to the Iowa Division of Banking and currently serves as general counsel to the Community Bankers of Iowa.
For more information about the firm’s experience with and services for banks and financial institutions, please contact Howard Hagen.
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- On Demand Webinar: Avoiding Aggravation in Ag Lending - 2020 Edition
- Cannabis Banking: Dickinson attorneys to present at Community Bankers of Iowa Leadership Conference
- Join Us for a Webinar: Avoiding Aggravation in Ag Lending 2020
- Webinar: Join us for Avoiding Aggravation in Ag Lending - 2020 Edition
- FinCEN Changes SAR Guidance in Wake of USDA Rules Update