Our Start-Up Group is a team of lawyers and attorneys. This startup law firm is Des Moines, Iowa-based and collectively offers the specialized legal skills required by new and emerging enterprises. In this stage of your company’s life, you need a legal team that’s capable of seamlessly adapting to fit your needs, and we appreciate that. Attorneys in our Start-Up practice are committed to supporting you at every stage, and can provide everything from founders’ agreements, tax advice and copyright registration to private stock offerings and purchase agreements.
In addition, we understand the needs of new firms and offer services to meet such needs promptly, efficiently, and at rates that new businesses can afford. We see the importance of understanding the business of each client and take the time to achieve this understanding. When you choose the Start-Up Group, your vision is our vision. We look forward to supporting you as you see it through.
Here are a few resources from Dickinson's Start-Up Lawyers and Attorneys.
- Buying and Selling: Succession Planning for Startups - Podcast Episode #4
- Trademark Registration Prices Set to Increase in 2021
- From Farmer's Markets to Supermarkets: Podcast Episode #3 Available
- Building a Business: Podcast Episode #2 Now Available
- On Demand: Startup Legal Webinar
- Startup Legal Webinar to Be Held October 8
- USPTO Warns of Trademark Application Scammers
- Bogart & Soderstrum Join Dickinson Law
- Webinar: COVID-19 Relief Options and Your Business
- COVID-19: Paycheck Protection Program – Forgivable Loans for Businesses under SBA 7(a) Program
- Webinar: COVID-19 Mandated Emergency Leaves: Employers with Less Than 500 Employees
- SBA Disaster Loans – What Constitutes a Small Business
- The Coronavirus and Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- SBA Disaster Business Loans – Iowa Now Designated as Disaster Area
- Startup Presentation Now Available On Demand
- Building a Winning Cybersecurity Program: Where Does Leadership Start?
- Startup and Fintech Leaders to Present at March 5th Seminar
- SEC Asserts Authority: Some ICOs Are Legal, Some Are Not
- Dickinson Law to Host Startup Seminar & Happy Hour March 5th
- Announcing Legal Office Hours for Entrepreneurs & Startups at Gravitate Coworking Downtown
- Navigating Company Emergencies CLE Session Offered for Biotech Companies