Your company's intellectual capital - including information technology, data, trade secrets, trademarks, copyrights, domain names and patents ' may be its most valuable asset. If you have an interest in maximizing the value of your company's intellectual property, Dickinson can help by protecting your intellectual property systematically and consistently. Dickinson's intellectual property attorneys are skilled in protecting you or your company's copyrights and intellectual property. We manage intellectual property portfolios for corporations and individuals alike, whether those portfolios consist of a single trade secret or hundreds of copyrights, trademarks, domain names and licensing arrangements. We provide the legal infrastructure and continued support essential to protecting and managing our clients' intellectual property portfolios.
- Bogart Publishes on Using Blockchain to Address Climate Change in The Environmental Law Reporter®
- Congress Places Injunctive Relief Burden on Defendant in Trademark Infringement Disputes
- Rastelli Appointed to the IAPP National Advisory Board
- Trademark Registration Prices Set to Increase in 2021
- On Demand: Startup Legal Webinar
- USPTO Warns of Trademark Application Scammers
- Startup and Fintech Leaders to Present at March 5th Seminar