Litigation & Trial Law
Dickinson's litigation lawyers give thorough consideration to clients' business interests while serving their litigation needs. We have the ability and experience to win cases, but more importantly, we look for the best business resolution for our clients, which may not occur in the courtroom.
In the courtroom, Dickinson's trial law attorneys handle cases in a wide variety of industries. Our litigation lawyers represent clients in state and federal trial and appellate courts, as well as in arbitration and mediation. We also counsel and represent clients in administrative proceedings and in regulatory investigations and hearings.
We represent our clients' interests outside of the courtroom as well, recognizing that an early, prudent settlement is oftentimes better for a client's business than a costly and time-consuming legal battle. Where appropriate, we recommend alternative dispute resolution procedures to bring prompt and efficient resolution to complex litigation and to reduce the costs and delays often associated with traditional litigation.
Whether trying a case or negotiating with an adversary, our litigation attorneys understand the importance of managing a case efficiently, analyzing risk to our clients as new facts become known, and communicating regularly with clients throughout the litigation process to provide them guidance that will allow them to make sound decisions.
In addition to the related areas of litigation listed below, information can be found elsewhere on this website about the firm's services and experience in alternative dispute resolution, banking litigation, employment litigation, family law litigation, intellectual property litigation, real estate litigation, tax law litigation, and collections.
Joseph M. Borg
Regan E. Conder
Ted W. Craig
Joan M. Fletcher
Thomas D. Hanson
L. Lars Hulsebus
Jill R. Jensen-Welch
Dale A. Knoshaug
Bradley R. Kruse
John E. Lande
F. Richard Lyford
Richard A. Malm
Mollie M. Pawlosky
William M. Reasoner
Melissa A. Schilling
William B. Serangeli
Mary A. Zambreno
- Dickinson Law Ranked by Chambers USA Among Leading Law Firms
- New Dickinson Law Shareholder Announced
- Litigator L. Lars Hulsebus Joins Dickinson Law
- 23 in 2023: Dickinson Law Attorneys Honored by Best Lawyers®
- Dickinson Ranked Among Leading Law Firms by Chambers USA 2022
- Chambers USA 2021 Recognizes Dickinson Lawyers and Practices
- Family Law Feature: Get to Know... Regan Wilson
- Congress Places Injunctive Relief Burden on Defendant in Trademark Infringement Disputes
- Longtime Dickinson Attorneys Head Into Retirement
- Bogart & Soderstrum Join Dickinson Law