Real Estate Litigation
Dickinson's real estate litigation attorneys represent clients in lawsuits involving defective construction and warranty claims, breach of contract claims against home buyers and sellers, specific performance of purchase contracts, warranty issues, lease disputes, home owner association disputes, broker/salesperson liability, Chapter 558A claims concerning disclosure of known defects, and restrictive covenant enforcement. Additionally, our lawyers represent clients in condemnation proceedings, including disputes regarding valuation. In the event that problems arise after financing is in place, we assist clients with work-outs, foreclosures, bankruptcies, and the additional litigation that may result.
- Litigator L. Lars Hulsebus Joins Dickinson Law
- 23 in 2023: Dickinson Law Attorneys Honored by Best Lawyers®
- Sierra McConnell Joins Dickinson Law
- Commercial Loan Defaults Affected by COVID-19
- Our Advances are Senior Based on a Dragnet Clause, Right? Not So Fast
- Evictions During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Legal?
- HUD Issues New Guidance on Emotional Support Animals