Dickinson's banking regulatory compliance attorneys help financial institutions of all sizes with the myriad regulatory issues they face every day. We have experience with the Iowa Division of Banking, the Iowa Attorney General's Office, the FDIC, the Federal Reserve, and the Office of the Comptroller of Currency. We are committed to staying abreast of regulatory developments, maintaining strong relationships with banking regulators, and providing innovative solutions for difficult regulatory issues.
Jeff Jungman is a compliance specialist at Dickinson who helps clients understand the nuances of bank compliance and regulatory matters. He has over 20 years experience as a bank regulator and holds the following certifications:
- American Bankers Association - Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager
- Independent Community Bankers of America - Certified Community Bank Compliance Officer
- The SBS Institute - Certified Community Banking Security Professional
- Conference of State Bank Supervisors - Certified Examinations Manager
- Bank Administration Institute - Certified Bank Auditor
- Fiduciary Training Institute - Certified Fiduciary Audit Professional
- West Des Moines Police Department - Certified Reserve Peace Officer
Jeff worked for 12 years at Bankers Trust, Iowa's largest independent community bank, maintaining regulatory compliance, loan review programs, and accountability, monitoring and training programs. Before joining Bankers Trust in 2004, Jeff served as Chief Bank Examiner for the state of North Dakota for three years, market president for a regional bank in Colorado, and assistant to the superintendent of banking for the state of Iowa for 17 years.
Dickinson, Mackaman, Tyler & Hagen P.C. is continually recognized by our clients and our colleagues as one of Iowa’s best banking law firms. Our success as a firm is a reflection of our commitment to client service and our focus on achieving the best results possible in a cost-effective manner. Contact us today for regulatory compliance assistance.
- Hemp is Now Legal in Iowa
- Federal Banking Regulators Issue Community Bank Leverage Guidance in Accordance with CARES Act
- Startup and Fintech Leaders to Present at March 5th Seminar
- HUD Issues New Guidance on Emotional Support Animals
- Cannabis Banking: Dickinson attorneys to present at Community Bankers of Iowa Leadership Conference
- Ankeny Arrest is a Reminder that CBD Products Remain Illegal in Iowa