Tax Credits & Economic Incentives
The State of Iowa provides a wide array of tax credits and incentives that are often overlooked by relocating or growing companies. Tax credits and incentives are not limited to companies making million-dollar investments and may be available for companies making investments of far less. Dickinson’s tax attorneys are experienced in all phases of the credits and incentives process including evaluating the availability of tax credits and incentives for each particular company or project, negotiating the terms of the incentives contract, and—once the credits and incentives are received—complying with the State of Iowa’s credit and incentive requirements.
- Red Flags to Consider when Using Third-Party ERC Advisors
- Employee Retention Tax Credit: Potential Applicability for Law Firms
- COVID-19: SBA Releases Final Payroll Protection Program Rules
- COVID-19: Paycheck Protection Program – Forgivable Loans for Businesses under SBA 7(a) Program
- COVID-19: Tax Filing Date & Payment Extension, Tax Credits for Paid Leave, and NEW Stimulus Payments